Our first child was born in October of 2010. Time is flying by and he is changing so much! This blog is dedicated to documenting all the special moments and milestones we share together as a family.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mr. Bean at Seven Months

 Today is my husband's birthday, as well as the day our little Bean turns seven months old.  I am thinking I should start planning his first birthday now, so I can accomplish putting the party together by October!

Bean has really grown this past month!  His little legs resemble the Michelin Man. Even his feet are chubby!  So cute! Since I last posted about his milestones, he has learned to do so much!  On March 24, Mr. Bean rolled from his back to his belly.  Currently, he is a master roller.  We put him down in one spot and in no time he has rotated and rolled across the room.  I can no longer leave him in one spot and expect him to stay there.

On April 17, Maika realized he could chew on his feet.  This is now a favorite past time.  He also likes to grab his feet and move his leg while nursing.  He is so funny! At about this same time, we started the Beanster on solid foods.  My original plan was to start with vegetables, then move to fruits, but he was having some "issues." The doctor recommended giving him pears or prunes to help him out.  So far, he has had pears, prunes, peaches, avocado, oatmeal, apples, and bananas.  He loved all of it, with the exception of the apples.  I think they were a little too sour. I think he would eat for as long as we shovel food in!

Mr. Bean has started sitting on his own this past month.  Today he was sitting up on his own without toppling over for several minutes.  He is really getting the hang of it.  I love to see him grow and change, but wish it wasn't happening so quickly!  I am afraid crawling is in our near future...

first bite of solids (pears) taken at the Marshall's house
he really did like it

I got this sitting thing down - no problem mon!

outfit from Aunt Aida's travels
Bean and Aunty Aida

it's good to be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment