Our first child was born in October of 2010. Time is flying by and he is changing so much! This blog is dedicated to documenting all the special moments and milestones we share together as a family.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Family Visit

My mom, my sister, Leah, and her youngest child, Olivia came for a visit February 24-28.  Olivia is 8 days younger than Maika.  This was the first time I got to meet my niece.  She is a cutie pie and full of spunk.  I think she and Mr. Bean will have a lot of fun together!  The weekend seemed to fly by, but it was still good to be able to spend some time together.  Rob, Sarah, Justin, and Erin came down from Anthem to hang out with us the first night Mom and Leah arrived.  We also got to see Erin dance a solo during a dance competition.  Rob and Sarah are Maika's Godparents, so we got to see them again, then had lunch at Rigatony's.  All of our guests like to go to Rigatony's when in town!

If you are wondering who Rob and Sarah are, Rob is my brother in law's brother.  He and his fabulous wife, Sarah live about an hour from Amel and me.  Justin and Erin are their really cool kids :)  Anyway, we are happy they live somewhat close to us!

Overall, it was a good visit and I'm glad they were able to come out.



Grandma Baker and Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment